Endocrinologists, cardiologists, Nephrologists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, education specialists, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, and other health care professionals interested in the Cardiometabolic Renal domain.
Upon completion of this meeting, participants should be able to:
• Make the link between the Heart, Diabetes and the Kidney
• Discuss the different aspects of obesity and its correlation to the Cardiometabolic and Renal risks
• Update your knowledge about the Management of Obesity (Lifestyle – Medical and surgical)
• Learn about the “Genetics of Cardio-Renal and Metabolic Disorders”
• Discuss the role of Health Education in the Cardiometabolic and Renal domains
• Learn about the roles of Technology in these domains
• Update the knowledge about the management of diabetes and its related disorders like obesity, hypertension, dyslipidemia, and hyperglycemia.
• Learn how to use risk scores for Diabetes, ASCVD, HF, and CKD
• Discuss the roles of GLP1 Receptor agonists in the management of diabetes, obesity, and the prevention of ASCVD.
• Learn about the SGLT2 inhibitors possible roles in optimizing the cardiovascular outcome in patients with or without diabetes
• Learn how to manage patients with CKD and/or Heart Failure with or without diabetes and the possible roles of the SGLT2 inhibitors
• Explain the role of PCSK9 inhibitors in dyslipidemia and the possible cardiometabolic prevention.
• Discuss the possibility of modifying the existing clinical practice recommendations based on the latest evidence related in particular to the GLP1 Receptor agonists and the SGLT2 inhibitors
Pure Spot Events Management:
Cairo: 62 Makram Ebaid St., 6th Zone, Nasr City, Cairo Landmark: in front of Child Garden
Assiut: G2, Al Ibrahimeya St., Nasr buildings, Assiut, Egypt
Delta Branch Mansoura: El Gomuhria St. Flat No.5 Landmark: beside Fathallah Market, Above Tarek El Zeini Mall